The iSnare® system is ideal for endoscopic mucosal resection and saline assisted polypectomy. This multi-functional device features an alternating injection needle and polypectomy snare which eliminates the need for intraprocedural device exchange.
Other benefits of this unique system include:
- Enables immediate injections in response to bleb absorption/dissipation or bleeding
- Helps maintain scope positioning throughout the procedure
- Minimizes wasted procedural time - inject or snare at any time throughout the procedure without device exchange
- Spring loaded, luer lock handle ensures consistent needle projection and retraction
- Available in 23 or 25 gauge needle